*Updated Speaker* Mr. Paul Odell- How Project Management Provides A Foundation To Homebrewing!
- Paul Odell has been an IT professional for over 20 years in the consumer electronics, technology, and insurance industries with a focus on project and program management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holder since 2011, and also is a certified Professional Scrum Master and a certified SAFe Agilist.
- Avid homebrewer for over 23 years.
- President of the NJHOPZ homebrew club.
- BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program) Certified Judge.
- Brewed collaboratively with Twin Elephant and Four City breweries in NJ.
- Worked with Craft Beer and Brewing Magazine to produce video instructional classes on how to brew beer and successfully navigate homebrew contests.
1) Building a home brewing business case:
2) Program construction: how to set up your various brewing projects into an overall program that will provide the needed structure and feedback loops for success.
3) The importance of ignoring sunk costs in projects and in brewing. How to value time correctly. Your labor is not free!
4) How to pivot quickly and effectively by utilizing change management methods in brewing.
5) How to use Agile methodologies to foster brewing innovation.
6) How to use metrics and KPIs to measure your brewing results.
PDUs & Reporting
Members can self-report after attending via http://ccrs.pmi.org.
Please use PDU Claim Code: C124AL11IR to record your attendance.
We look forward to seeing you!
$0.00 Member Registration
$0.00 Non-Member Registration
$0.00 Ranzy Gammal Scholarship Donation